P311-2A98D5E 85-1012 New
22144097 , 12367316 , 12494761 , 88958109
- with Circuit Board Motor without Washer Pump
- New Wiper Motor
- Product Attributes:
- How Can I Determine If My Vehicle Is Equipped With A Moisture Sensitive Wiper Motor?
- How Do Moisture Sensitive Wipers Work?
- The Wiper Motor Continues To Stop In The Middle Of The Windshield. What’s Causing This To Happen?
- Why Won’t The Wiper Motor Work? I Have Everything Hooked Up Properly.
- Features and Benefits:
- Brushes Are Precisely Designed To Ensure Armature And Contacts Are Properly Matched.
- Every Motor Is Assembled With The Precise Amount Of Lubricant To Ensure Quiet Operation And Long Life.
- Gears Are Designed With A Stronger, Less Brittle Material Than O.e. To Prevent Premature Wear, Striping And Breakage.
- Load Testing Ensures Reliable Performance.
- Magnets Deliver The Right Amount Of Torque Needed To Withstand Extreme Weather Conditions And To Compensate For Other Worn Components In The Wiper Motor Transmission Linkage.
- Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive wiper motors, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed our CARDONE® New Wiper Motors as an improvement over the original design. Our motor gears are designed with a stronger, less brittle material to prevent premature wear, striping and breakage – resulting in a product you can trust for the long haul.