P311-12E2EC4 9-5549 New
95549 , YF1Z6L266BA
- Engine Timing Chain Tensioner
- Adjustable: No
- Product Attributes:
- Activation Type: Activation Pin
- Height: 1.12"
- Mount Hole Inside Diameter: 0.34"/0.34"
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 2.0
- Pulley Included: N/a
- Width: 2.37"
- A timing chain tensioner maintains appropriate tension in the timing chain. Depending on OE design, tensioners can use spring tension or hydraulic pressure to properly tension the timing chain. Cloyes utilizes the latest in design and material technology, ensuring quiet and maintenance-free experience. All Cloyes timing chain tensioners meet or exceed OEM performance requirements. Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using advanced materials. Each part is extensively tested for function and durability to ensure optimal performance. Cloyes recommends the chain tensioner(s), sprocket(s), and guide(s) also be replaced when the chain is replaced as these components play a vital role in supporting the chain and keeping it tight. Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.