P311-03DAE67 245-1099 New
105-136-M3 , 19632 , 20915M , 7.22184.05.0 , 86090 , 8ET009142-481 , FDM632 , MF0915
- Walker Products 245-1099 Mass Air Flow Sensor Assembly
- Mass Air Flow Sensors measure the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies and send this information to the onboard computer. The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered.
- Product Attributes:
- CA_Prop65_Lead: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chemicals, Including Lead, Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer Or Birth Defects Or Other Reproductive Harm. Www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Connector Gender: Female
- Housing Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Terminal Quantity: 6
- Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946. Today Walker is one of the largest, privately owned manufacturers of fuel system components and engine sensors, and has served the needs of the worldwide automotive aftermarket. We are committed to supplying products manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards and specifications. This effort is backed by our own manufacturing, product management and engineering staff to ensure it is maintained and accurate in the production of quality parts, vehicle applications, instruction sheets and technical support. Our products include Carburetor and Fuel Injection Repair Kits, Oxygen Sensors and other Engine Management products such as Throttle Position Sensors, Cam and Crankshaft Sensors, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plug Wires and Gaskets. As an ISO 9001/IATF16949 certified company, we are committed to supplying the highest quality products.