P311-432F75E KT09134BK New
- ; Black; 2.5 in. Lift; Front And Rear
- Suspension System/Lift Kit
- Product Attributes:
- Lift/Drop Height: 2.5 In.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: (for California Residents) Cancer And Reproductive Harm - Www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Daystar lift kits combine the same proven technology found in our leveling kits, but with the addition of rear lift. Daystar was the first to enter the leveling kit market in 1995. Though there have been companies that have entered the market since, Daystars lift and leveling kits offer many advantages that the others can not claim. Such as No metal-on-metal contact, lifetime warranties, top-mount easy-install design, and they are made in the USA. Daystar lift kits work within the factory suspension design, meaning that we work within the factorys design parameters to achieve an increase in ride height. Because we work within the factory design, there is not a bunch of additional modifications involved that adds complexity and expense to the kit. Everything needed is included in the kit; there is everything you need and nothing you do not. If there are extra items required, such as longer shocks, it is clearly stated in the application description. Daystar lift kits provide both front and rear lift in the 2 to 3 in. range. Front lift is generally the same as with our leveling kits, while rear lift comes in the form of rear coil spring spacers, longer shackles, add-a-leafs, or a block and U-bolt kit. Which method used is spelled out in the application description. Daystars lift kits are the perfect solution for gaining ground clearance and the room to step up a few tire sizes...Do your homework and you will see that we have done ours!