P311-5DB5546 55415 New
- Replacement OE 7-Way RV Blade Socket (Plugs into USCAR)
- Replacement 7-Way RV Blade OEM Socket
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chemicals Including Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate; Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer; And Di-n-butyl Phthalate; Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Birth Defects Or O
- Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailers electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 7-way RV blade connector is designed to plug into a USCAR socket and supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It is intended to be a replacement trailer connector, plugging into a standard USCAR socket (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dust and water. This 7-way RV blade connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection.