P311-1826AA0 320.34137C New
- Centric GCx HC Rotor with High Carbon Content and Partial Coating
- GCX Application-Specific Brake Rotors - Hi-Carbon Partial Coating
- Product Attributes:
- California Proposition 65: Warning: Cancer And Reproductive Harm
- GCx and the new GCx FC Disc Brake Rotors arespecifically engineered to match OE performanceand provide superior protection from rust and corrosion.Coated with Centric’s advanced RS200 finishon all non-mating surfaces; GCx premium rotorsdeliver extended life and great looks over the life ofthe vehicle.What makes GCx application specific?Coating pattern; GCx coatings are applied in twopatterns. Each pattern compliments the brake padfriction type.Rotor Metallurgy; Centric’s metallurgical formulationsare the best in the industry; consisting ofG11H18 Enhanced Carbon or G12H17 High Carbonalloys; perfectly matching each vehicle’s OEM metallurgicalprofile. Centric ensures you get the perfectrotor for your car every time.With over 1000 SKUs; and growing; you are coveredfor more than 98% of the vehicles on the road today.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.