P311-0179505 1556 New
- SC SCION/SUBARU/TOYOTA 2013-17 FR-S/86/BR-Z 2.0L
- ; 1320 TVS; 242RW HP/186RW Torque; Includes Supercharger/Manifold/3.25 6 Rib Drive Pulleys/99.5 in. Belt/Hardware;CARB E.O. D-215-85 Includes EcuTek Programmer w/E-Mail Calibration
- E-Force Stage-1 Street Systems Supercharger
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chrome; Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer Or Birth Defects Or Other Reproductive Harm. For More Information; Visit Www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Now you can get the popular E-Force Supercharger for your 2.0L equipped FR-S, BRZ, or GT86. This all-new E-Force Supercharger system is designed exclusively for the FA20/4U-GSE engine. It's unique inverted design features long runners that allow for maximum flow at high rpm, while retaining great daily driving characteristics. It has been designed from the ground-up and utilizes the Eaton(R) 1320 TVS rotor assembly for maximum efficiency in a compact package. As with all E-Force superchargers, this system features an efficient high flow inlet configuration that results in a shorter, less restrictive intake path for improved air flow and performance. To cool the incoming air, is a large dual pass air-to-water intercooler and heat exchanger. All of these features help the E-Force deliver dramatically improved performance, especially in the mid-range, where power dips have been eliminated for a smooth linear power curve. Lastly, the supercharger assembly is finished with a durable black powder coating with red accents for a unique look that will let everybody know your car is E-Force powered! * Supercharger systems sold without tunes are only emissions legal when used with the correct Edelbrock tune, which can be downloaded on the supercharger tech support page. 1556 calibration can only support USDM ECU versions at this time. Non USDM ECU version customers will need to purchase a 15560 no tune kit and source their own custom tune.