P311-1EFC61A 12-135 New
- In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module
- In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module; 525 LPH; Returnless Style; Install In Any Tank From 7.5 in. To 12 in. Deep;
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Retrofit Fuel Module 525 LPH- Return Style
- The Holley In-tank RetroFit Fuel Modules are now available with a 525 LPH Pump. Convert your factory tank or fuel cell to an in-tank EFI fuel system quickly and easily! And- add the benefits of a Holley Hydramat in the process! The conversion is easily accomplished with basic tools and requires no welding or fabrication. The billet aluminum module design includes a billet pump hanger bracket to control pump vibration while also providing a low profile design to fit where space is at a premium. Holley's innovative clamping system and integrated fuel pump makes it easy. Supports up to 1200 EFI or 1450 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...