P311-4CB5AF7 320.65111 New
- Centric GCX Rotor with Partial Coating
- 2 Coating Types Partially or Fully coated to match OE friction type; means the right rotor for your carRoad Ready From the box to your vehicle; no additional prep needed
- GCX Application-Specific Brake Rotors - Partial Coating
- Product Attributes:
- Attribute ID (Type): California Proposition 65
- GCX and the new GCX FC Disc Brake Rotors arespecifically engineered to match OE performanceand provide superior protection from rust and corrosion.Coated with Centricâ€™s advanced RS200 finishon all non-mating surfaces; GCX premium rotorsdeliver extended life and great looks over the life ofthe vehicle.What makes GCX application specific?Coating pattern; GCX coatings are applied in twopatterns. Each pattern compliments the brake padfriction type.Rotor Metallurgy; Centricâ€™s metallurgical formulationsare the best in the industry; consisting ofG11H18 Enhanced Carbon or G12H17 High Carbonalloys; perfectly matching each vehicleâ€™s OEM metallurgicalprofile. Centric ensures you get the perfectrotor for your car every time.With over 1000 SKUs; and growing; you are coveredfor more than 98% of the vehicles on the road today.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.