P311-4C4CA6C 320.67078 New
- Centric GCX Rotor with Partial Coating
- 2 Coating Types Partially or Fully coated to match OE friction type; means the right rotor for your carRoad Ready From the box to your vehicle; no additional prep needed
- GCX Application-Specific Brake Rotors - Partial Coating
- GCX and the new GCX FC Disc Brake Rotors arespecifically engineered to match OE performanceand provide superior protection from rust and corrosion.Coated with Centric’s advanced RS200 finishon all non-mating surfaces, GCX premium rotorsdeliver extended life and great looks over the life ofthe vehicle.What makes GCX application specific?Coating pattern; GCX coatings are applied in twopatterns. Each pattern compliments the brake padfriction type.Rotor Metallurgy; Centric’s metallurgical formulationsare the best in the industry, consisting ofG11H18 Enhanced Carbon or G12H17 High Carbonalloys, perfectly matching each vehicle’s OEM metallurgicalprofile. Centric ensures you get the perfectrotor for your car every time.With over 1000 SKUs, and growing, you are coveredfor more than 98% of the vehicles on the road today.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.