P311-554C3FA QS105M New
33500 , TPMS3 , 7001 , SE10001HP , 974-301 , QS105M , 7001HP , 974301
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System QWIK-Sensor
- ; with Aluminum Valve Black 315 Mhz Sensor Programming required. Program before installation and follow the OEM factory relearn procedure.
- Product Attributes:
- Battery -powered: Yes
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Inflation Valve Type: Metal
- Mounting Method: Clamp In
- Notes: Sensor Must Be Programmed Prior To Installation.
- First Universal TPMS sensor to be registered with NSF International, an independent organization that provides third-party assurance to consumers, shops, and insurance companies that an aftermarket TPMS sensor meets all applicable federal requirements and will fit and function properly in a manner equivalent to the original equipment (OE) sensor on the vehicle(s) intended for use. Surface-mounted antenna ensures signal integrity and extended battery life. Available in two valve stem configurations, rubber or metal, to match the proper application. Comes fully assembled from the factory, so itâ€™s ready to be programmed to your vehicle. Can be OE-relearned or ID-cloned using any major TPMS tool after programming and before installation. Undergoes extensive durability testing, including operational temperature, thermal shock, extreme temperature, humidity, frost, proof pressure, rapid deflation, contamination, salt fog, drop, centrifugal force vehicle speed, and mechanical vibration tests. Military-grade lithium battery ensures maximum battery life and sensor performance. Low-power wakeup timer and periodic reset driven by Low-Frequency Output (LFO) maximizes shelf life, extends battery life, and maintains optimum performance levels.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 4
- Most jobs typically require 4 of this item.