P311-237BEDD 48697 New
077 905 115AA , 077 905 115C , 077 905 115E , 077 905 115F , 077 905 115G , 077 905 115H , 077 905 115J , 077 905 115K , 077 905 115M , 077 905 115P , 077 905 115Q , 077 905 115R , 077 905 115S , 077 905 115T , 077905115AA , 077905115C , 077905115E , 077905115F , 077905115G , 077905115H , 077905115J , 077905115K , 077905115M , 077905115P , 077905115Q , 077905115R , 077905115S , 077905115T , 178-8416 , 178-8422 , 2505-300578 , 36-8102 , 48697 , 921-2182 , E1021 , E898 , IC538 , IC601 , IGC1012 , UF-418 , UF-521 , UF418 , UF521
- NGK's coil housings are manufactured with premium thermoplastic and high-quality epoxy for superior dielectric strength and durability. Magnetic laminated steel maximizes voltage output and coil performance.
- NGK COP (Pencil Type) Ignition Coil
- Product Attributes:
- Coil Type: Cop (pencil Type)
- Ignition Type: Distributorless
- Mounting Bracket Included: No
- Part Number: U5024
- Stock Number: 48697
- NGK ignition coils are manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards for the highest durability and operational performance, so they can be installed with confidence. NGK and their family of automotive products have over 80 years’ experience and are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. With state-of-the-art manufacturing, inventory and distribution facilities in North America and globally, NGK is dedicated to providing customers with world-class products and services. Developed and rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK’s coil designs will outperform all others – far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experience. NGK ignition coils have vast coverage including late-model domestic and import vehicles. NGK’s OE legacy, unsurpassed quality and leading vehicles in operation coverage reinforces NGK as The Ignition Specialist.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 8
- Most jobs typically require 8 of this item.