P311-18163EE 57003 New
- 7-Way RV Blade LED Electrical Adapter (Not a Wiring Extension)
- 7-Way LED Trailer Light Adapter
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chemicals Including Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer And Di-n-butyl Phthalate Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Birth Defects Or Other Reproductiv
- There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicles electrical system to a trailers wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicles electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This special trailer light adapter is designed to plug into an existing 7-way RV blade socket to allow the vehicle to recognize LED trailer lights. It features built-in resistors for vehicles with computers that dont recognize LED lights and enables them to be compatible with trailers that have them. It is not intended to be used as a wiring extension. This 7-way RV blade adapter requires no splicing and is a custom wiring option for certain years of the Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7 Quattro or Volkswagen Touareg or VW Colorado (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at curtmfg.com). All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.