P311-4639083 57300 New
- Dodge Factory Harness Adapter (Dodge Vehicle to USCAR Socket)
- ; Dodge OEM Harness Adapter; Length 12 in. For Models w/Factory Tow Package
- Electrical Adapter
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chemicals Including Di(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer And Di-n-butyl Phthalate Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Birth Defects Or Other Reproductiv
- There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicles electrical system to a trailers wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug. For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicles electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more. This special harness adapter is specifically designed to adapt a Dodge OEM socket to a standard USCAR plug (see application info to verify fitment with your vehicle). It features quality plastic construction and requires no splicing.