P311-488A1AC 58-644 Remanufactured
4792968AA , 4792968AD , 7B0121011A
- Remanufactured Water Pump
- Reman. Water Pump
- Product Attributes:
- After Mounting The Pump On The Vehicle And Running The Engine, The Shaft Broke. The Shaft Was Blue. Does This Mean The Pump Burned Up?
- Do I Need Identification Off Of The Original Pump To Get The Correct Replacement?
- I Just Replaced The Water Pump And My Engine Is Overheating. Is The Pump Defective?
- The Impeller On My Original Pump Looks Pitted. Is This Caused By Cavitation?
- Features and Benefits:
- 100% Leak Testing And Hub-pull Testing Ensures Reliable Performance.
- As A Remanufactured Original Equipment Part, This Unit Guarantees A Perfect Vehicle Fit.
- O.e.-supplied New Unitized Seals Ensure Long-lasting, Trouble-free Performance.
- Our Remanufacturing Process Is Earth-friendly, As It Reduces The Energy And Raw Material Needed To Make A New Part By 80%.
- The Proper O.e. Specified Bearing Design Is Installed To Meet The Specific Radial And Axial Load Requirements Of Each Application. This Ensures Longer Bearing Life And Reliable Performance.
- Thermostat Seal And Mounting Gasket Are Supplied For Ease Of Installation (where Applicable).
- CARDONE® Remanufactured Water Pumps are re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. Each unit features new, O.E.-supplied unitized seals and application-specific bearings to ensure long-lasting, trouble-free product life. With 100% leak and hub-pull testing, CARDONE Remanufactured Water Pumps provide peace of mind for the long haul.