P311-3437302 C721F New
13028-ZK00B , 13028-AL510 , 13028-ZK01C , 9721F , 13028-JA10B , 13028-JK20B , 13028-7Y010
- Engine Timing Chain
- ; Chain Row Quantity: 1 Link Quantity: 66 Overall Length: 8 1/4"
- Product Attributes:
- Chain Pitch: 6.35mm
- Chain Row Quantity: 1.0
- Link Quantity: 66.0
- Overall Length: 8 1/4"
- Plates: 9.0
- Timing Mark Quantity: 3.0
- Width: 0.49"
- A timing chain synchronizes the rotation of the crankshaft and camshaft(s) ensuring proper timing and allows the engine’s valves to open and close during each cylinder’s firing. Cloyes Timing Chains, which are available in kits or as a stand-alone product, are pre-stressed and heat-treated for increased durability. Our chains are engineered and manufactured with precision pitch control for proper chain-to-sprocket tooth fitment. From stock replacement to high performance, Cloyes has the most complete timing chain catalog. Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using advanced materials. Each part is extensively tested for function and durability to ensure optimal performance. Cloyes recommends the chain tensioner(s), sprocket(s), and guide(s) also be replaced when the chain is replaced as these components play a vital role in supporting the chain and keeping it tight. Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.