P311-0C51C21 83-105 New
- New Transfer Case Motor
- Product Attributes:
- A Crescent Wrench Can Be Used For This Operation.
- Can I Install The Replacement Motor If My Transfer Case Motor Failed In 4 Wheel Drive Low Or High?
- The Replacement Motor Drive Is Factory-set In The 2 Wheel Drive Position.
- The Replacement Motor Drive Is In A Different Position, Can I Reposition Before Installing?
- The Service 4wd Light Is On And/or The 4wd Is Inoperative. What Could Cause This Condition?
- What Drivetrain Position Is The Replacement Motor Drive Placed In?
- Features and Benefits:
- Designed To Match O.e. Fit And Function For Easy Installation.
- Load Testing Ensures Torque Power Specification Meets Industry Standards.
- Building on decades of experience using reverse engineering to remanufacture automotive motors, CARDONE engineers have meticulously designed and tested our brand-new transfer case motors to match O.E. fit and performance. Each unit is load-tested to ensure the torque power specification meets industry standards. As a direct-fit O.E. replacement, CARDONE® New Transfer Case Motors provide ease of installation and reliability you can count on.