P311-0868E46 9-5427 New
53020910 , 95427
- Engine Timing Chain Tensioner Guide
- Secondary Tensioner Arm Adjustable: No
- Product Attributes:
- Activation Type: N/a
- Height: 1.58"
- Mount Hole Inside Diameter: 0.39"
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 1.0
- Pulley Included: N/a
- Spring Included: N/a
- Width: 0.98"
- A timing chain guide serves as a track or guide, for the timing chain, connecting the crankshaft and camshaft. Designed to meet or exceed OEM performance requirements, Cloyes Timing Guides, which are available in kits or as a stand-alone product, utilize the latest in design and material technology, ensuring quiet and maintenance-free experience. Cloyes parts are CAD designed and manufactured using advanced materials. Each part is extensively tested for function and durability to ensure optimal performance. Cloyes recommends the chain tensioner(s), sprocket(s), and guide(s) also be replaced when the chain is replaced as these components play a vital role in supporting the chain and keeping it tight. Refer to our online catalog for detailed application-specific information.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.