P311-057F3B2 902923 New
142419 , 4616572 , 4616573 , 4626931 , 4879071AB , 4879072AB , 5461028000 , 546102G000 , 546202G000 , 5463038000 , 5533028000 , 5533038101 , 5533038601 , 553303L010 , 553303L020 , 5536038601 , MB175980 , MB303384 , MB303590 , MB338586 , MB338610 , MB339495 , MB430356 , MB430357 , MB430950 , MB515277 , MB518141 , MB518402 , MB518670 , MB518798 , MB573617 , MB584000 , MB631669 , MB633378 , MB663202 , MB808306 , MB864792 , MB910847 , MB949094 , MB949423 , MR103156 , MR103157 , MR131420 , MR171927 , MR223294 , MR297465 , MR311114 , MR455018 , MR589415 , MR589432 , SM5091 , SM5433 , SM5460
- Strut-Mate Suspension Strut Mount
- Monroe Shocks & Struts Strut-Mate 902923 Suspension Strut Mount
- Monroe Strut-Mate Strut Mounting Kit
- Monroe® Strut-Mate® mounting kits are direct fit replacements designed to complement the ride control characteristics of Monroe® struts. In addition, our full line will provide you with late model original equipment coverage. When doing strut replacements, it is important to do the complete job. This means not only replacing the struts but also inspecting and replacing worn strut mounts. Remember, worn strut mounts can adversely affect a vehicle's safety and handling. Not only are strut mounts a necessary component of the suspension system, they consist of rubber to metal bonded parts that wear out over time as well. Worn bearings may also cause noise, steering binding, vibration and vehicle pull. Strut-Mate® mounting kits can include (as applicable by OE design): Strut Mount, Bearing, Upper Spring Isolator, Lower Spring Isolator, or Upper Spring Seat.
- Suggested Purchase Quantity: 2
- Most jobs typically require 2 of this item.