P311-0A9C9EA FE0071 New
P72039 , EP304 , EP7284 , 152-0861 , EP7227 , P72040 , 69568 , E8002 , EP7259 , P72033 , EFP342 , 69594 , AFS0319P , P72102 , E16057 , 951-3002 , CFE0071 , 13366794 , 91420448 , 91420455 , 13894498 , 9142045-0 , EBC11580 , 9142044-0 , 69593 , P72206 , SP1207 , EP7291 , E8147
- Electric Fuel Pump
- 2 Fuel Pumps May Be Required - 1 Externally Mounted & 1 Mounted In-Tank Fuel tank contamination is the leading cause of premature fuel pump failure. To reduce risk of contaminating the replacement pump, Delphi recommends cleaning the fuel tank before installing a new pump. Use of fuel tank cleaning kit FC01 is recommended.
- Product Attributes:
- California Proposition 65: Warning: This Product Can Expose You To Chemicals Including Lead, Which Is Known To The State Of California To Cause Cancer And Birth Defects Or Reproductive Harm. For More Information Go To Www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Fuel Type: Gas
- In Tank or External: External
- Inlet Fitting Thread Size: 3/4 In. - 16
- Inlet Type: Threaded
- Item Grade: Standard Replacement
- Maximum Pressure: 109.0
- Outlet Fitting Thread Size: M14 - 1.5
- Outlet Type: Threaded
- Package Contents: Electric Fuel Pump, Extra Fitting, (2) Wires, (2) Splices, Terminal Hardware, Instruction Sheet
- Pump Type: Electric
- System Pressure: 44 Psi
- Terminal Type: Threaded
- 100 years of OE experience, supplier to the world's top automakers, OE Heritage and knowledge built into every aftermarket part, comprehensive portfolio for a wide range of vehicles and model years.