P311-39D0036 PA822 New
- FORD F-150/F-250/F-350 GAS 2WD/4WD
- 2 in. Lift; Includes Steering Extension; Front Bumper Brackets
- Body Lift Kit
- Product Attributes:
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: (for California Residents) Cancer And Reproductive Harm - Www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Performance Accessories 2-inch Body Lift Kit PN-822 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated Front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards for Fleetside 2wd & 4wd PN-6723) or (Gap-Guards Stepside 2wd & 4wd PN-6725) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-6522) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation. Benefits: Provides 2-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components. Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance. DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters. Maintains the factory smooth ride. Keeps the trucks center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift. Features: Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks CNC machined & zinc plated steering extension Laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets High strength hardware included Made in the U.S.A.