P311-5AF3475 Z-296 New
NFW1007 , 4161001 , 6504 , LFW101 , WOH-1003 , 3991469 , 409347 , Z-296 , FW96516 , XF87 , 6005151 , 167654 , FW-100 , 3998281 , 3988759 , FW100 , GS9201 , FW96504 , 3988795 , GM101V , 4398 , FA96 , V2004 , 506504
- ATP Manual Transmission Flywheel
- ; Teeth: 168 Outer Diameter: 14.13"
- Product Attributes:
- Contents or Additional Details: Distance Between Cluster Holes 2.125/distance From Clusters To Hole Across-3.250; Use For 10.4 Or 11 Inch Clutch; Hub Id Is 2.467 Inches
- LineCode: Atp4
- Outer Diameter: 14.13
- Part Width: 0.45
- Pitch Flywheels: 12 To 14
- Teeth: 168
- Weight Added: N
- Vehicles with manual transmissions have a flywheel. The Flywheel is where the clutch assembly is mounted. It provides a smooth friction surface for the clutch disk. Flywheels also have teeth for the starter. Flywheels can crack, break, or break starter teeth. Once a damaged flywheel is diagnosed, a new replacement is the best route to go. ATP flywheels provide fit and function just like the original part to ensure durability and long life.