1981 Plymouth Trailduster Drive Shaft - Front Cardone - Reman. A-1 CARDONE Driveshaft/ Prop Shaft
P311-402BDA6 65-9710 Remanufactured
- Remanufactured Driveshaft/ Prop Shaft
- Measurement is taken from the centerline of the U-Joint located at the slip yoke end to the centerline of the furthest U-Joint on the opposite end of the collapsed Prop Shaft
- Reman. A-1 CARDONE Driveshaft/ Prop Shaft
- Product Attributes:
- Drive Shaft Material: Steel
- E-Waste: No
- Features and Benefits:
- 100% New Universal Joints Are Installed For A Proper Fit And Function
- Built To Meet Or Exceed O.e.m. Performance
- Units Are 100% Dynamically Balanced At 3200 Rpms For Vibration-free Operation And Increased Joint Life
- Unlike Other Manufacturers, Cardone Prop Shafts Are Dynamically Balanced, Which Is Superior To Static Balancing, As The Unit Is Balanced At The Typical Speed It Will Experience On The Vehicle
- Greasable: Yes
- Length (in): 27.50
- Length (mm): 698.50
- Measurement Method: Measurement Is Taken From The Centerline Of The U-joint Located At The Slip Yoke End To The Centerline Of The Furthest U-joint On The Opposite End Of The Collapsed Prop Shaft.
- Product Condition: Remanufactured
- Tubing Outer Diameter (in): 2.005"
- Tubing Outer Diameter (mm): 50.93
- A1 CARDONE Remanufactured Prop Shafts/Driveshafts are engineered to meet or exceed the original fit, form and function. Original designs are scrutinized and improved to make longer lasting parts. All units are tested to ensure reliable performance every time.