1976 Volvo 242 Coil Spring Set - Rear Moog
- Variable Rate Coil Springs
- Product Attributes:
- Bar Diameter - Inches: 0.51
- Bar Diameter - MM: 13.10
- End Type 1: Squared
- End Type 2: Pigtail
- Feature 1: Variable Rate Coil Springs Automatically Adjust To Changing Conditions And Loads To Maintain Proper Chassis Ride Height And Smooth Ride Characteristics.
- Feature 2: Ideal For Family Transportation, Work Trucks And Sales Fleet Vehicles.
- Feature 3: Powder Coated To Protect Against Corrosion, Which Can Cause Coil Spring Fatigue Or Fracture.
- Feature 4: Worn Or Sagging Coil Springs Can Cause Premature Tire Wear Due To Vehicle Misalignment.
- Free Height - Inches: 16.34
- Free Height - MM: 415.00
- ID - Inches: 4.07
- ID - MM: 103.40
- Installation Height - Inches: 13.00
- Installation Height - MM: 330.20
- Load - lbs: 357.00
- Spring Rate - lbs per inch: 107.00
- Spring Type: Variable Rate
- MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.