Carjunky.com [ return ]
FromMessage
Traci
 Email

10/20/2004
11:18:31
Subject: firebird
IP: Logged

Hey, a while back I had wrecked my car now I'm search of the part to make my headlights go back down and up automatically. I don't know what it's called niether does anyone I've talked to. People tell me to just leave them up but I love my car too much to have it looking stupid. Somebody help me please! Also somewhere where I can find it.

Thomas A. Klette
 Email

10/20/2004
20:43:48
1991 Honda Accord

My Honda started cutting out & stalling , engine light came on,...assumed a fuel pump was bad, replaced, no help..had a garage diagnostic..they said distributer...replaced it...sill no help....another mech..suggested the manifold port plugs drilled ,clean ports & replace..... nothing..stll idles at start up..but when driving, misses & stalls repeatedly....
At a loss, what is up ???

Thank You,
Tom Klette

Thomas A. Klette
 Email

10/20/2004
20:43:48
1991 Honda Accord

My Honda started cutting out & stalling , engine light came on,...assumed a fuel pump was bad, replaced, no help..had a garage diagnostic..they said distributer...replaced it...sill no help....another mech..suggested the manifold port plugs drilled ,clean ports & replace..... nothing..stll idles at start up..but when driving, misses & stalls repeatedly....
At a loss, what is up ???

Thank You,
Tom Klette

jess
 Email

10/20/2004
23:43:50
RE: firebird

i have a 1993 honda civic i just bought it and a fuse broke and now my car wont start when i look at the fuse box under the hood and it has all the fuses listed it says it is the battery fuse where can i get one and how do i know this is the problem?

Sam
 Email

10/22/2004
03:31:06
ECU Wiring/Schematic Diagram !

if possible then can somebody help me in finding the ECU wiring/schematic diagram of my 87 Honda Accord Lxi (2Dr hatchback)fuel inject.
Thx

gvega
 Email

10/22/2004
12:21:23
1996 honda accord dx ignition switch

I'm having trouble starting my honda. When I push
the clutch in there is some sort of ignition switch. I actually have to push the clutch to the floor, then slowly release then my car will start. Can anyone give me some advice as to what and where this part is, and how to repair or fix?

Alfredo Rivera
 Email

10/26/2004
09:29:07
RE: Honda Civic Radiator

I replaced the radiator for my honda. I bleeded the air out but still doesn't work. Air pressure is coming from the radiator and the bottle. What can be the problem?

robert
 Email

10/31/2004
19:27:02

I have 1995 honda accord v6 it tries to start but as soon as you let go of the key it stalls. It seems to start fine but will not stay ingaged.help

robert
 Email

10/31/2004
19:28:42
Rstarting problem

I have 1995 honda accord v6 it tries to start but as soon as you let go of the key it stalls. It seems to start fine but will not stay ingaged.help

nancy
 Email

11/01/2004
12:50:52
Re: 1992 Honda Civic

When stopped at a light, the engine sounds
as though it will cut out any second. Usually I
move forward so that hasn't happened. Does
it need a tune-up?

Debra
 Email

11/06/2004
14:25:40
RE: 1993 Honda Civic

My Honda exhaust smells like sulphur and I am guessing the catalytic converter needs to be replaced. Any idea how much the part would be and a guesstimate on labor?

mike
 Email

11/07/2004
13:54:25
RE:1998 Civic lights

My 1998 Honda Civic started flashing lights 2 days ago only when the engine is running. It runs normally otherwise. I checked the belt tension & it's ok. DOes this mean I need a new alternator?

matt
 Email

11/12/2004
14:55:29
fuses

Both of my window's in my 95 honda civic are not getting power. i was wondering if you would be able to tell me what fuse runs the window? (i lost the panel for the fuses) i checked haynes book and could not find it. thank you

Steve Davis
 Email

12/08/2004
18:53:27
1987 Honda accord 4 door

Turn signal lights are not working. I think its a fuse but have no owners manual. Can someone tell me which fuse is for turn signals. Thanks

Franklin
 Email

12/19/2004
01:07:40

I have a 1987 mercury cougar 6 cyl. it will breifly crank then shutt down......it has fuel/oil/water and the battery is good......

Gaston
 Email

12/19/2004
13:26:17
RE: Civic ecltric problem

1) the interior light does not work
2)nor the signal indicating light on when the engine is turned off,
3) nor the signal indicating that keys are in the ignition, when the engine is turned off

Honda Civic 2003

Jimmie T.
 Email

12/25/2004
19:40:42
87 accord

My honda accord wont start. the engine turns over but it just won't start. We changed the plugs and cleaned the carb. but when we go to start it, it just turns over and starts to blow black smoke out of the carb. PLEASE HELP

jimmie t.

Andy
 Email

12/27/2004
16:53:47
91 Civic no ignition lights no start

hello, The engine on my 91 civic will tturn over and even start as long as you have the starter running. However the engine dies as soon as you let go of the key and with key in the on position there are no indicator lights ... Sounds like ignition switch to me but it is 80 bucks and would like a second opinion ,,, (or maybe even a 3rd and 4th opion)
Thanks in advance for any info

mike
 Email

12/28/2004
11:02:33
RE: 1998 civic lights

I could not find the reply to my message/question on this board, but I did find the problem: there is a large set of wires that travel between the engine block and a rear mounting bracket. The wires wore a hole through the plastic wire holder and several wires were grounding out intermittently because of eninge vibration. Discovered this by running car in the dark. Could barely see the sparks from the top. Had to jack up the car and get underneath it to access the wires to fix them, BUT you could not see the sparking from underneath! Strange, non? It was NOT the alternator. Good luck to all.

antaveus
 Email

12/31/2004
15:52:08

I have a 91 Honda Accoerd 2-door, and my driver's door will not open. I looked inside the door panel and everything seems to be working. The door still will not open. Is there some trick to opening the door to change the lock?

ezzey
 Email

1/01/2005
18:41:10
92 CIVIC Ignition

First of all, car just stopped working outta nowhere. Came home oneday. Next day wont start. Anyway, messing around, and im coming to the conclusion that it might be my shitty alarm, which cuts fuel when active so noone steals the car. Now after a day of messin around, tryin to start it, when i turn the key the alarm keeps going on and off very quickly. So instead of the engine turning, seems like the alarm is ;/ And when i turn the ignition to accessory, it beeps 5 times.. What does that mean? From what i know it says in the Honda BOOK or watever. 5 beeps !! HELP!

john
 Email

1/09/2005
13:49:10
HONDA CIVIC 03 WONT START

MY 2003 HONDA CIVIC LX, 2 DOOR MANUAL 2DR COUPE, WILL NOT START. THE BATTERTY HAS PLENTY OF JUICE. NONE OF THE ELEC ITEMS WORK.

ANY TROUBLE SHOOT TIPS OR ADVISE FOR A NEW HONDA OWNER WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

THANKS

shane
 Email

1/12/2005
21:01:19
1990 Honda Accord

I have a 1990 honda accord and when i bought it, it kept blowing the small light fuse. well finally it stopped blowing it and now the lighting relay keeps kicking on when i turn on the lights. I have no dash lights, park lights or tail lights and cigarette lighter. but i do have headlights and brake lights and interior lights, also the key insert dinger is not working properly. what could this be? bad relay? or short to ground? and where might this be located?

ali
 Email

1/17/2005
19:11:05
RE:1991 honda accord

i cannot find the fguel pump on the car where is it located??

ali
 Email

1/17/2005
19:11:10
RE:1991 honda accord

i cannot find the fguel pump on the car where is it located??

phan
 Email

1/18/2005
23:26:46
honda prelude 2000 sh

has fuel, has spark, no injector post. with key on power to injector at all time. remove distributor connector, still has power to the injector. i needed to know what else power the injector. other then the crank sensor, the crank sensor is build in the distributor but, even when i remove the connector. power is still there.

Michael
 Email

1/19/2005
19:55:46
re: 1996 honda accord

How do I take the driver,s side inside door panel off to get to the door lock accuater?
Thanks,

noah
 Email

1/25/2005
21:38:25
RE: camaro

i have a 94 camaro and it sound like the catalytic converter is making a knocking sound when i accelerate, what might this be?

94 camaro/ v6/ 3.4L

keith
 Email

1/29/2005
19:32:49
RE:mitsibishi

I have a 1995 mirage S series and it is not starting but it has fire when cranking, and I have replaced the distributor with a new one i have also opened the computer (ECM) and everything looks fine there are no burn marks on no part of the board. If possible i need a wiring diagram for the entire ignition system. also any info would be of great help.

Thanks,
Keith

keith
 Email

1/29/2005
19:41:32
RE:camaro

I have a 1999 chevy camaro and am having problems with a bad miss during accceleration and also when going up a mountain It has had new plugs, plug wires, one new coil pack replaced, and the mass air flow sensor has been replaced, last but not least the catalytic converter has also been replaced. I have tested the resistance in all of the coils and they show no open circuits but there was no fire on the front coil pack on one side (cyl #3) but i moved #1 cyl wire over and it had fire so i replaced the wire for cyl#3. please help with any other suggestions that might possibly be the # 1 CAUSE.

Thanks,
Keith

Alex
 Email

1/30/2005
14:10:04

I would like to have a wiring diagram for my honda civic 93 4dr

Harold Gentry
 Email

1/30/2005
19:48:04
RE: 1991 honda accord ex .

unable to locate the oil pressure switch.

Harold Gentry
 Email

1/30/2005
19:49:01
RE: 1991 honda accord ex .

unable to locate the oil pressure switch.

Diana Menchaca
 Email

1/31/2005
09:48:57
RE: 1991 honda accord

can anyone help me find the fuse for the cigarette lighter. i looked under hood and under dash can not find it listed, is it connected with another fuse.

Anonymous

2/01/2005
21:10:39
RE: honda1998

Can anyone help me why brake light, all 4 doors & trunk light ,battery lights are still on , on the dashborad even after the vehicle is on for long time. The auto repairer said it could be alternator?????Changed the battery but its still the same??? anyone?

mike
 Email

2/02/2005
21:03:24
RE:2003 honda accord

where is the relay switch for the turns signals on a
2003 honda accord

harold gentry
 Email

2/03/2005
21:48:13
RE: 1991 honda ex 4 door

My oil pressure switch light comes on after the motor has been running for 20 to 30 min.I can shut the engine off and re-start and the light will say off for another 20 to 30 min.I believe the problem is a bad oil pressure switch. Can you tell me were it's located on this model car.

jasmine
 Email

2/05/2005
15:34:01
1991 saturn

I just bought a 91 saturn and I am having problems 8 days later. My gas tank is realy small, it takes like 12 bucks to fill. My car was driving fine, then I turned it off, and it would not start. It was sputtering like it was not getting any gas. My fuel gage was close to the E, but I did not realy think it was close to running out. Well we figured it must be out, so I filled the tank, and it ran fine for the rest of the day. The next day it started doing it again. This time the tank is full. It is not even getting any gas now. I need to know what this could be. I am not sure if it has to do with fuel injection, the fuel pump, or mabey just a fuel filter. I need some advise, not many people have alot of knowledge about saturns.

walter
 Email

2/11/2005
16:54:20
88 Honda accord lxi Engine Cuts Out.

Can antone explain what to do, My can runs well on the highway but idles and cuts off usually at stops or redlight

Gnice23
 Email

2/13/2005
02:15:31
91 Honda Accord Ex

My oil light is on for a very long time now , I thought it was not a problem as long as it was driveing. But, today the engine light came on. can anyone help me what could be the problem, and plus sometimes it act like it wants to shut off.
91 honda accord ex

doughboy
 Email

2/14/2005
19:36:17
92 honda civic

my dash lights,tail lights,adn cig lighter dont work i checked all fuses and they good anyone kno wat the problem could be?

aaron
 Email

2/16/2005
13:46:33
RE: 94 honda accord lx

my cluster lights, shifter lights, cigg lighter and ashtray lights are all out. Not a bulb, cant find a blown fuse, light relay under hood clicks?
does that mean anything HELP PLEASE

Troy
 Email

2/17/2005
21:23:26
RE94 Honda Accord EX

I bought a used Honda today. Everything was perfect, until it got dark. No headlights I have running lights turnning signals everything but headlights where do I start thanks for your help

TLC

Troy
 Email

2/17/2005
23:32:41
RE94 Honda Accord EX

I bought a used Honda today. Everything was perfect, until it got dark. No headlights I have running lights turnning signals everything but headlights where do I start thanks for your help

TLC

Mark
 Email

2/20/2005
23:02:11

My daughter's 1990 firebird has a rear hatch motor that is not engaging. The Haynes repair manual does not show the wiring circuit for it. It appears to have a plug in motor relay near the motor. Any info would be helpful. Thnx-Mark

Elizabeth Grisham
 Email

2/21/2005
21:46:15
1991 Geo Storm

We have a Geo storm that seems to be stumping the mechanics that are looking at it. It won't start if we park it outside and it is either cold outside, or wet. At first we thought it was a function of the Temp, but now think it has something to do with the moisture in the air. We have had the distributor, the spark plugs and wires, the ignition coil, and the fuel pump replaced. We have also recently had the fuel enjectors flushed. Any suggestions on what to look at next? Like I said the car will crank endlessley but won't turn over if left outside for a period of hours (normally overnight) outside. However, once we get it started, no matter how wet or cold it is, it will be fine all day. Please help, we are moving in one week and the mechanics are making me very nervous!!

David
 Email

2/22/2005
20:26:25
Honda Civic

I need to see if anyone knows where I can find a wiring diagram for a driver's door on a 2000 honda civic ex.

Scott Miles
 Email

2/24/2005
12:48:44
1991 Honda accord 4d ex

I have lost spark in my honda. The problem occurred when was driving aout 50 mph, it felt like the engine was lugging in a low gear when it stoppped. I have checked the igniter at a local parts store the say its okay, but I'am not convinced they know what there doing, since I had to find the item form them in there parts book. I have measured the voltage at the distributor cap, when trying to start at about 18 to 19 volts, I have done his with a volt meter grounded to the frame neg and the postitive on the spring located on the distributor. I had my timing belt replaced about a month before this occurred, could this be related? I have also checked the distributor to make sure it turning when I try to start it. Any suggestions?

Jeremy
 Email

2/25/2005
11:39:26
98 Honda Civic

I went to start my car and the lights on the dash turned on and as I turned the car over they blinked and then everything went dead, I tried jumping it but there was no action the care didn't even attempt to turn over. Is this a simple matter of a bad battery or something more involved?

dennis
 Email

3/02/2005
13:44:20

My wifes 1993 geo storm stalled out a couple of weeks ago after it sat a few minutes and fuel injection cleaner was used it started.Well yesterday it stopped running while going down the road,it started twice but instantly stalled.It acts like it isn't firing.I replaced the distributer cap,wires and plugs,and still nothing.Any ideas??

Jerry
 Email

3/05/2005
19:51:11
RE: 1996 honda accord

I'm trying to put new rotors on the front of a 1996 honda accord and I can't get the hubs off.
How do I get the rotors off?

Bill
 Email

3/11/2005
12:24:18
RE: honda accord 1992

my day and brake lights dont work and where it says day light in the fuse box in the hood it keeps blowing the fuse.

Bill
 Email

3/11/2005
12:24:59
RE: honda accord 1992

my day and brake lights dont work and where it says day light in the fuse box in the hood it keeps blowing the fuse.

Brandon or Amber
 Email

3/17/2005
20:34:45
94 Honda Accord EX

I have no a tail lights or dash lights and the radio doesn't work.

Brandon or Amber
 Email

3/17/2005
20:35:03
94 Honda Accord EX

I have no a tail lights or dash lights and the radio doesn't work.

Bobbiejo
 Email

4/12/2005
20:27:33
RE: 1990 Honda Accord

My passenger side Brake lights keep going out. I've replaced the bulb and socket but no love for me. Could a fuse effect just that one side? If so, which fuse?? Please help me!!:)

Bobbiejo
 Email

4/12/2005
20:27:44
RE: 1990 Honda Accord

My passenger side Brake lights keep going out. I've replaced the bulb and socket but no love for me. Could a fuse effect just that one side? If so, which fuse?? Please help me!!:)

Cory Boutilier
 Email

4/15/2005
01:17:10
RE: 1992 honda civic cx trouble starting

HI I recently bought this civc and replaced the head gasket. The car ran great. Now about a month later It has trouble starting sometimes it will other times it wont. Has a strong smell when it wont I beleave it flouds itself. So I took it to a shop and put it on the computer and nothing showed up. They thought it was the distriputer so I put a used one on. the problem didn't go away.Now they want to put a new one on. So I took it to the dealer and the put the computer on it still nothing showed up so they thought it was the flue relay sencor so I replaced it. Still didn't work. No check engin light on just a rich smell when it wont start. The dealer said they didn't think it was the distriputer because nothing showed up with it. When the car start it runs good after it worms up but a little smelly. Please help moneys getting low from guessing.

Cory Boutilier
 Email

4/15/2005
01:17:31

HI I recently bought this civc and replaced the head gasket. The car ran great. Now about a month later It has trouble starting sometimes it will other times it wont. Has a strong smell when it wont I beleave it flouds itself. So I took it to a shop and put it on the computer and nothing showed up. They thought it was the distriputer so I put a used one on. the problem didn't go away.Now they want to put a new one on. So I took it to the dealer and the put the computer on it still nothing showed up so they thought it was the flue relay sencor so I replaced it. Still didn't work. No check engin light on just a rich smell when it wont start. The dealer said they didn't think it was the distriputer because nothing showed up with it. When the car start it runs good after it worms up but a little smelly. Please help moneys getting low from guessing.

Cory Boutilier
 Email

4/15/2005
01:19:05

tim
 Email

4/20/2005
10:55:33
RE: 1990 honda accord

How do I remove the front rotors? Do I just have to loosen the axle nut after removing the caliper assembly? There are 4 bolts that hold the rotor to the the hub. And if so is it clockwise or counter?

skahn
 Email

4/22/2005
16:15:26
95 Honda Accord

My 95 Honda Accord cuts out when engine is hot (at idle), and will not restart until everything cool off.

Sanczi
 Email

4/26/2005
19:01:04

Hi! I have an Toyota Carina E 1.6 '1996 79kw
Motor code 4AU.. There are no fault codes, but the engine does not start.No ignition, no injector inpulse, and the fuel pump does not work.The car have an Bosch motronic EFI.Well, wherecan I get an wiring diagram (free) for the car ?

paul
 Email

5/10/2005
13:15:25
RE: civic type r 03

car cuts out somtimes when coming to a stop does not idle at right speed. and when still if u turn the wheel it starts to stall any help please

paul
 Email

5/10/2005
13:16:49
RE: civic type r 03

car cuts out somtimes when coming to a stop does not idle at right speed. and when still if u turn the wheel it starts to stall any help please

ERIC
 Email

5/11/2005
22:43:06
1991HONDA OIL PRESSURE SWITCH LEAKS OIL

TODAY I FOUND OUT THAT MY OIL PRESSURE SWITCH LEAKS OIL ALL OVER THE PLACE IS THIS A COMMEN PROBLEM?

Chris
 Email

5/21/2005
01:23:33
91 bird with new steering column

i just replaced my column in my 91 firebird with a match 91 camaro column. did both cars have a chip on the key or not. the secrutiy light is on now and im wondering if there is anything i can do short of taking it in to get to to start.

Chris
 Email

5/21/2005
01:23:54
91 bird with new steering column

i just replaced my column in my 91 firebird with a match 91 camaro column. did both cars have a chip on the key or not. the secrutiy light is on now and im wondering if there is anything i can do short of taking it in to get to to start.

Ed
 Email

6/02/2005
19:01:07
1993 Saturn sc2 clutch repair

I have a 1993 Saturn sc2 and cannot get any information on how to change the clutch can you please tell me how it is done

Dave Whiting
 Email

6/03/2005
19:11:58
RE:1988 Camaro cold idle surges

I have a 88 Camaro V-6 and the cold idle surges with the tachometer reading 10-20 thousand rpm. The engine speed goes faster then slower, faster then slower. The car appears to run fine when warm but upon starting, starts to do this surging.
Replaced plugs, wires o2 sensor and converter.
If you have any clues as to how to fix this problem , it would be appreciated!

Dave Whiting
 Email

6/03/2005
19:13:29
RE:1988 Camaro cold idle surges

I have a 88 Camaro V-6 and the cold idle surges with the tachometer reading 10-20 thousand rpm. The engine speed goes faster then slower, faster then slower. The car appears to run fine when warm but upon starting, starts to do this surging.
Replaced plugs, wires o2 sensor and converter.
If you have any clues as to how to fix this problem , it would be appreciated!

rose
 Email

6/13/2005
21:49:57
RE: firebird 1990

I'M HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE DIMMER SWITCH WE ARE TRYING TO REPLACE IT IF ANYONE OUT THERE CAN HELP WE WOULD LOVE IT THAT VIS THE LAST THING TO GET THIS THING GOING

Kyle
 Email

6/16/2005
16:25:41
Accord

All 4 signal lights have stopped working, no light - no blinking. However, the hazards work. 1993 Accord and the hazards are the same lights as the front and back signal lights. Swithced out the relay, still same problem. Any suggestions?

violet
 Email

6/18/2005
02:42:36
1988 camaro wiring diagram

i need a compalte wiring diagram for a 1988 camaro from the fire wall to the front.

Jonathan Coria
 Email

6/19/2005
21:51:06
RE: camaro

i need help to repair a clutch on my camaro.Could someone please help inform me on how to fix it? Thanks

Anonymous

6/21/2005
09:47:10
RE:1991 Geo Storm

I am trying to find out what the timing marks are for a 1991 Geo Storm. Can you help me please?

Mathew
 Email

6/25/2005
18:24:15
RE: 1995 Honda Civic

Does anyone know where I can get the wiring diagram for a 1995 Honda Civic with a 1.6L SOHC D16Z6 engine? bought VTEC controller and it doesn't have ECU/wiring diagram info for my engine type. Thanks!

doughboy
 Email

6/28/2005
21:30:25
RE: fHonda

Having smae lighting problem. Checked all fuses and wires. No answer. Did you find answer?

Dad
 Email

7/10/2005
17:35:31
Toyota carina

Hi anyone have any idea how to change the fuel injection on a toyota carina??

betsy
 Email

7/13/2005
21:56:44
94suzuki side kick jx

getting fuel through the enjectors but won't start unless u pour gas in the carborator. help

cory
 Email

7/28/2005
21:26:18
timing belt diagram for a 1993 geo storm

someone please help me asap i need to know how to change a timing belt on my 1993 geo storm

larry z
 Email

8/04/2005
09:34:28
1994 nisen sentra

my air just stoped working? also my engin light came on about 5 mo. ago what is the chepist thing to do ?

Ray
 Email

8/07/2005
08:01:23
Prelude Brake Lights

92 Honda Prelude - I walked out to the car yesterday and all
three brake lights were on, ignition was off, no key in the care.
Couldn't find any fuse marked for the brake lights so I
disconnected the battery to avoid running it down. Any
suggestions of the cause or how to fix this?

kevin
 Email

8/07/2005
20:59:57
RE: saturn sl2 2002

i need a wiring diagram for the ignition with collor codes please

Alistair
 Email

8/08/2005
00:57:41
RE: 1991 Honda cx 2Dr hatchback

I am looking for a wiring schematic/Diagram for the Radio complete with colour codes.

Alistair
 Email

8/08/2005
00:58:38
RE: 1991 Honda cx 2Dr hatchback

I am looking for a wiring schematic/Diagram for the Radio complete with colour codes.

jenny Smith
 Email

8/21/2005
15:57:25
RE: honda civic 1993 fuse problem

I was wondering where I can go to get a fuse diagram for my 1993 honda civic. My gas and rpm guages are out, along with my speedometer, temperature meter, and signal lights. Please help!

jenny Smith
 Email

8/21/2005
15:57:30

I was wondering where I can go to get a fuse diagram for my 1993 honda civic. My gas and rpm guages are out, along with my speedometer, temperature meter, and signal lights. Please help!

jenny Smith
 Email

8/21/2005
15:57:48

Kimo
 Email

9/10/2005
15:52:47
1995 honda ex 4cly

Got spark and fuel up to ejectors, but engine won't start,battery okey. Need help

Eddie Garcia
 Email

9/12/2005
13:37:50
RE: 1996 mercury cougar

I am curious if anyone has a sparkplug wire wiring diagram for a 1996 mercury cougar. I have a Chilton book, but the order in the book doesn't match the rout my wires were in. I want to see if someone else's diagram is different.
Thanks,
Ed

Eddie Garcia
 Email

9/12/2005
13:37:55
RE: 1996 mercury cougar

I am curious if anyone has a sparkplug wire wiring diagram for a 1996 mercury cougar. I have a Chilton book, but the order in the book doesn't match the rout my wires were in. I want to see if someone else's diagram is different.
Thanks,
Ed

honda
 Email

9/15/2005
10:48:45
RE: Honda Civic DX 1.5 4 door

Speedometer and Odometer abruptly stopped working. No transmission problems. Check engine light goes on and off. Is this a speed sensor problem or something else? Can you give me tips on how to fix at home with possible diagrams? Thank you.

honda
 Email

9/15/2005
10:48:54

Speedometer and Odometer abruptly stopped working. No transmission problems. Check engine light goes on and off. Is this a speed sensor problem or something else? Can you give me tips on how to fix at home with possible diagrams? Thank you.

honda
 Email

9/15/2005
10:49:08

honda
 Email

9/15/2005
10:48:59

joe
 Email

9/16/2005
03:23:15
starting problem

hey i have a lil problem, i have a 1991 honda civic 4dr DX, it cranks but it wont start,, i've changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, rotor and new battery, but still wont start, i am thinking it is somthing with the fuel pump, fuel filter or fuel pressure or something.. not sure any help will be appreciated..thankz

joe
 Email

9/16/2005
03:23:32
starting problem

hey i have a lil problem, i have a 1991 honda civic 4dr DX, it cranks but it wont start,, i've changed the spark plugs, distributor cap, rotor and new battery, but still wont start, i am thinking it is somthing with the fuel pump, fuel filter or fuel pressure or something.. not sure any help will be appreciated..thankz

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:05:38
RE:1992 Honda accord timing belt

I want to change the timing belt. Do any boby have any tip is my frist for the accord. what is the easy way to remove the balance and what i need be carefull of?

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:05:50

I want to change the timing belt. Do any boby have any tip is my frist for the accord. what is the easy way to remove the balance and what i need be carefull of?

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:06:14

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:06:27

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:06:47

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:07:15

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:07:44

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:07:57

Dan Vuong
 Email

9/17/2005
02:08:14

Dan
 Email

9/17/2005
02:08:49

Dan
 Email

9/17/2005
02:09:05

Marty
 Email

9/28/2005
18:50:16
RE: Geo Storm

my '90 Geo storm has very little power at take off.I have put new plugs,wires,rotor,dist. cap.oxygen sensor,fuel and air filters.Any suggestions?

Heather
 Email

10/12/2005
18:53:32
RE: 99 mercury cougar

I am trying to change the plugs in my vehicle, i have a very bad feeling that i have to take the air intake and a bunch of electrical apart just to get to the back three, and yes it is a V6. Just wondering if anybody had done this before and had some pointers?

Heather
 Email

10/12/2005
18:53:50
RE: 99 mercury cougar

I am trying to change the plugs in my vehicle, i have a very bad feeling that i have to take the air intake and a bunch of electrical apart just to get to the back three, and yes it is a V6. Just wondering if anybody had done this before and had some pointers?

john
 Email

10/13/2005
20:03:22
RE: 86 honda civic si

the car has been blowing gray smoke but only when driving up hill, what could this be?,.
i,am going to take it to the garage around the corner but dont whant to get ripped off there
any and all advise would make a whole lot of ease on me, and i can have some type of idea what the problem just might be, thank you very much...

Wade Hateley
 Email

10/15/2005
00:30:57
1992 Honda Civic

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any wiring diagrams for a 92 Civic, For the radio and alarm with colour codes. Anything that could help would be great.

Thanks

Wade Hateley
 Email

10/15/2005
00:31:03
1992 Honda Civic

Hey I was wondering if anyone has any wiring diagrams for a 92 Civic, For the radio and alarm with colour codes. Anything that could help would be great.

Thanks

Scott
 Email

12/21/2005
22:54:02
My Storm starts... runs for 5-10 minutes..

My Storm starts... runs for 5-10 minutes.. stalls, then steams...

There is NO indication that my 1993 Geo Storm 1.6L SOHC is overheating
according to my temperature gauge on the bezel inside the car.

It runs for 5-10 minutes... dies and won't turn on again until it's
cool; so I think... must be Thermostat. However, the upper rad hose
is hot and the lower one is cool... so.. how could that be?

Anyhow, anybody with ANY suggestions would be a great help.

Thanks!
Scott

gordon
 Email

1/04/2006
12:00:22
90 honda civic

my car recently started idleing badly so i changed my spark plugs and wires, after i startd the car it ran like a bran new car. but after dirving it for 5 min i herd a poping sound and the spark plug wire had poped out so i pluged it in again drove around and it happend again,
can u please tll me what wrong

thankyou Gordon

Grant
 Email

1/15/2006
19:18:47
RE: 1993 Geo Strom 2+2

I ran my car out of gas and ever since then it will start up and then
shut it self off, Fuel pump had burned itself out and I replaced it,
same thing car would start up run for about 5min and then shuts
off. Thought it was the spark plug coil and plugs, replace the
spakrplugs the coil and wireing, Same thing happend car would
start fine but after 5min shut it self off, It doesnt sputter or
anything, just shuts off. Any help or suggestiong of what it might
be would be a great help.

Bart
 Email

4/04/2006
23:47:06
92 civic don't start-suspect ecu

One day my car didn't start. Checked the fuel pump, coil, icm, plugs, changed the wires for one didn't meet specs. Cleaned the sensors, connectors and main relay. Still don't start. I couldn't get any codes for I disconnect the battery when pulling the fuel pump.
I pulled the ecu, checked the harness for tightness and ground. all check out. I had the ecu off the harness for at least half the day. When I connected it, just for the hell of it I turned the key and the car started. Re assembled everything then the next day the car won't start again. removed the ecu, went to work, connected the ecu at the end of the day and it started. Turned off the car and started the car many times after. Then next day, again it won't start.

Now my question, "what's going on?" is it the ecu to be replaced or when I remove the ecu from the harness the ecu resets all codes and works for a while and then learns that something else is wrong and shuts down.

Anyone with knowledge in this, please advise.

Thanks!

P 1

Post a reply to this message:
Name:
Email:
Notify me when I get a reply to my message:Yes  No

Subject:

New Topic!New Topic! NEW Automotive Forums and MESSAGE BOARDS for CarJunky New Topic!New Topic!

please post new messages here!!
This system will not accept new posts.....

Copyright . , Carjunky.com, Carjunky.net, All Rights Reserved.